Progress report #4
Above is a screenshot of the current state of the editor. I have gotten most of the basics done with the editor, wiring up the commands (undo/redo etc), adding/deleting/moving objects around, saving/loading a level, controllable player character and a solid code structure.
My next step is to make it possible to edit animations and assign them to bodies etc. My last exam is tomorrow but I will still be quite busy with new courses starting and other stuff.
I have used the same setup proposed in this post for the player character in the farseer physics engine and so far it seems to be working out ok.